Standard Bases MCS-27001:2012 Security and Audit Requirements is designed to complement ISO/IEC 27001:2005, and MCS-27002:2012 Code of practice ISO/IEC 27002:2012.Reserve →
In addition to ISO/IEC both documents follow methodologies and guidance defined in:
- IT Assurance Framework™ (ITAF™)
- COBIT Framework
- COSO Framework - Enterprise Risk Management Integrated Framework
- ISACA: Mobile Computing Security Audit / Assurance Program
- NIST - US Department of Commerce: Guidelines on Cell Phone and PDA Security (800-124)
- US-CERT: National Cyber Alert System
Security framework creation for Mobile Computing Security Management System (MCSMS) complementing existing ISMS.
- Preparation and publication of a code of good practices and recommendations associated with standard: MCS-27002:2012.
- Cooperation through partnership with companies and institutions to adapt MCS-27001:2012.
- Certification activities for MCS-27001:2012.
- Conduct training and educational activities for auditors and corporate security professionals to assure compliance with MCS-27001:2012.
Become Certified Auditor To become MCS-27001 Certified Auditor, you have be approved and successfuly complete educational traing. At the end of the course you will be presented with the choice of exam, either to become:Sign up →
- MCS-27001 Certified Internal Auditor
- MCS-27001 Certified External Auditor.
...to start please email us your CV. .